ERASMUS+ for incoming international (non-EU) students
The ASEAN Universities Network (AUN) in collaboration with Ateneo de Manila University, De La Salle University, and the University of the Philippines Diliman, will be having its 5th ASEAN Student Leaders Forum (ASLF) from 23 to 26 October 2016, with the theme “ASEAN, Our Home: Youth Engagement towards a Shared Future.” The ASEAN Student Leaders Forum (ASLF) is an annual conference that brings together university student leaders to discuss on student affairs and collaborative projects among student leaders and AUN-SAN Meeting will be a platform for Vice Presidents of Student Affairs from 30 AUN Member Universities to discuss their support for student affairs related issues and activities proposed at ASLF. For this year’s theme, ASLF is pushing forward “ASEAN, Our Home” in which each member country finds its place and purpose in contributing to one big network towards social change and development.
International Relation Office Jenderal Soedirman University organized Unsoed Intercultural Summer Camp (UIS), which is slated to hold from 15 – 22 August 2016 at Banyumas Regency, Central Java Province, Indonesia. This program is targeted specifically at international undergraduate students who are able to communicate in English.
During the program, participants will enjoy:
- dr. Sandra Kartika : email@example.com
- dr. Fitriana : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Siti Nurasiah : email@example.com / telp & fax : (62) 0274-631 203
Kantor Urusan Internasional, Universitas Gadjah Mada, mengundang para Graduate Researchers dan Academic Supervisors dan mahasiswa tiap-tiap Fakultas untuk menghadiri Public Lecture dengan tema “Delivering Result in Uncertain World: Driving Transformation of Business Strategy,Culture and Values to stay Agile yang akan disampaikan oleh Handry Satriago yang merupakan Chief Executive Officer General Electric Indonesia. Public Lecture tersebut akan diselenggarakan pada:
Hari/tanggal : Selasa, 10 Mei 2016,
Venue: Balai Senat, Gedung Pusat UGM, lt.2, Sayap Utara.
Bagi yang berminat, dipersilahkan mendaftar terlebih dahulu di bit.ly/GE-Indonesia
Distinguished Participants & Advisors,
We would like to extend our warmest welcome and invite you to be part of this annual gathering of student leaders around the world. It is our privilege to be hosting the Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (GYLTLC) 2016 for the 5th time here in Singapore.
GYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide, through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross-cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders. In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives. Nevertheless, what they will learn here may not only be unique to Singapore, but also applicable to their home countries as well as the increasingly interconnected and interdependent world.
We always remind ourselves that we are hosting a camp with the brightest student talents who are indeed the leaders of tomorrow.
Once again, we look forward to meeting you at GYLTLC 2016.
Organizing Committee of Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2016
This course includes lectures on Japanese language and culture, as well as Japanese language classes to strengthen the 4 fundamentals skills of ‘speaking, listening, reading and writing.’
Tuesday, July 5, 2016 ~ Thursday, July 14, 2016
*Check in date: Monday, July 4/ Check out date: Friday, July 15.
Number of students to be accepted: 2 students
Undergraduate student who have attained at least N2 level of Japanese language proficiency.
PROGRAM FEES = 30,000 JPY
• Program participation fee 30,000 JPY will cover the part of the accommodation fees. Kobe University will bear the rest of accommodation fees, costs related to class tuition fees and learning materials.
• Participants will be responsible for travel expense to/from Japan, daily living expenses (food
and travel) and expenses of buying overseas travel insurance (illness, injury and indemnity).
*A rough estimate for these daily living and travel costs is between 40,000-50,000 yen.
Program URL >>> http://www.kisc.kobe-u.ac.jp/english/i_summer.htm
Program Brochure >>> Brochure KU Summer
1. Application Form KU Summer *
(*Please fill in the application form in Japanese as much as you can.)
2. Written Oath KU Summer *
3. Letter of Recommendation from your Japanese teacher or International office
4. Copy of passport
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Motiavation Letter
7. Official Academic Transcript
8. Japanese language proficiency (N2 Level)
9. Student Enrollment from faculty
10. Passport Photo (3×4)
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than April 22, 2016 at 12 PM.
Experience a new learning environment, include a part-time internship in the Korean workplace, and build your international network as an exchange student at KNU!
Fall Semester 2016
• KNU Application Deadline: May 25, 2016 >>> UGM Deadline: May 16, 2016
• Student Orientation: Aug. 29, 2016 (Tentative)
• Duration: Aug. 29 – Dec. 15, 2016
• Mid-term Exam Dates: Oct. 17 – Oct. 21
• Final Exam Dates: Dec. 5 – Dec. 15, 2016
Spring Semester 2017
• Application Deadline: Nov. 25, 2016
• Student Orientation: Feb. 28, 2017 (Tentative)
• Duration: March 29 – June 16, 2017 (Tentative)
• Mid-term Exam Dates: Apr. 17 – Apr. 21
• Final Exam Dates: June 5 – June 16, 2017 (Tentative)
• Student Visa
• Health Insurance:
Mandatory as listed – Proof of purchase to be submitted before arrival:
· Medical benefits of at least $20,000 per accident or illness (Sickness)
· A deductible not to exceed 20% per accident or illness
· Repatriation of remains in the amount of $10,000
· Medical evacuation in the amount of $10,000 in the event the exchange student must be returned to his or her home country due to a serious medical condition
Course Lists: Credits, & Registration:
• Visit en.knu.ac.kr > International programs > Student Exchange program > 6. Courses
• Fall 2016 course list is available Mid-July, 2016;
• Spring 2017 course list is available in Mid-Jan, 2017
Incoming students can apply for KNU Dorm Scholarship which covers Room & Board at KNU, and the result will be released in June 2016 with the acceptance letter.
How to apply:
1) Applicants have to be firstly nominated by Office of International Affairs, UGM
2) Then, All applicants may continue to fill in the on-line application form at >>>Kyungpook NU OnLine
Program Brochure >>>> factsheet 20160329
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Official Academic Transcript
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Student Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Recommendation from faculty and/or supervisior
• Copy of passport
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than May 16, 2016.