Greetings from Nagara and University of Nottingham!
Nagara cooperates with the University of Nottingham and UK Indonesia Consortium Interdisciplinary Sciences (UKICIS) to conduct a Summer School Program, an academic experience for final year students in Indonesia. This program provides students with insights into the UK’s EV revolution, characterizes the associated necessary skills, and builds a strong leadership foundation to excel in the industries combining high-level expertise from UK universities.
UK – Indonesia Summer School Program will deliver highly interdisciplinary modules on understanding technological advances and challenges pertaining to the electric vehicle revolution as means to reach the UN net-zero emission target. This program is for those who wish to pursue future careers in EV ecosystem and its rich supply chain.
For further information, kindly check here.
Theme: “Toward Net Zero Emission: Enabling Electric Revolution!”
Duration: 5 days
Time Commitment: 7 hours/day
Course Language: English
Fee: IDR 3.000.000
Delivery: Online Platform (Zoom Meeting)
Activities: Team Activities, Talks, Mini Forum, and Seminar
Why Joining This Program
- Our facilitators are expertise lecturers from UK Universities.
- Expand the network with other UK students, academics and international communities.
- Awards will be presented to Best team/Best Poster/Highly commendable etc.
- Certificate of participation will be issued upon completion of program.
- The programme is tailored to be translatable into Indonesian “Satuan Kredit Semester” (SKS) system (1 SKS) (Institution partner only: Universitas Gadjah Mada, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Institut Pertanian Bogor, Universitas Diponegoro)
- Project-based activities:
Students will be tasked to make a report on how Indonesia could expedite the adoption of electric vehicles to undergird the national net zero emission target
- Knowledge Transfer Talk:
Students will attend lectures by world leading scientists from Universities in the UK
- Mini Forum and Seminar:
Students will attend career progression seminars, and leadership; Students will be tasked to present their works at the audience of UK students and receive valuable feedbacks
Courses by Sessions
- Batch 1: Sept 27th – Oct 1st , 2021
(application until Sept 19th, 2021)
- Batch 2: Oct 4th – 8th , 2021
(all slots taken by Universitas Diponegoro)
- Batch 3: Oct 11th – 15th , 2021
(application until Oct 3rd, 2021)
- Batch 4: Oct 18th – 22nd , 2021
(application until Oct 10th, 2021)
- Batch 5: Oct 25th – 29th , 2021
(application until Oct 17th, 2021)
- Apply directly via https://tech.nagara.co.id/apply. No nomination needed from OIA UGM.
- The FINAL decision of participants is from Nagara – University of Nottingham