Greetings from Universiti Utara Malaysia!
Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) was established to primarily develop and promote management education in Malaysia. Its academic programs are especially geared towards providing a broad spectrum of academic knowledge and intellectual skills. UUM also acts as a catalyst for socio-economic development in the northern region of Peninsular Malaysia. It is envisaged that the University’s basic infrastructure, state-of-the-art facilities, and international pool of human resources will provide the much-needed impetus to develop and sustain most, if not all socio-economic activities in the region.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for UUM Virtual Exchange Program for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Virtual Mobility is a Mobility Exchange Program that students have the opportunity to attend classes and complete the program for one semester without having to be in Malaysia. All classes, teaching, and learning activities are conducted online. At the end of the semester, students will get an academic transcript and certificate of completion.
Benefits of Program
- Cost Efficiency: it is affordable, student no need to pay for traveling, accommodation, quarantine cost, and living expenses.
- Reduce Hassle: time-saving in handling the visa application process
- Safety and Convenient: reduce risk of virus infection, follow online classes and activities while staying at home with beloved
Semester 1 (October 2020 – February 2021) | Fall Semester
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Application Form (download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM; nomination through email is acceptable)
- English Language Proficiency (Min. The score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your official nomination to Universiti Utara Malaysia and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.
Did you get all these for academics?