Warmest greetings from Seoul National University!
Established in 1946 as the first national university in Korea, Seoul National University (SNU) is one of the prestigious institutions of higher education in Korea. It has fostered leaders in every sector of Korean society, thereby making a significant contribution to the remarkable socio-economic transformation of Korea. As a truly comprehensive and integrated university, SNU has 16 colleges, 1 graduate school, and 9 professional graduate schools. Striving to be more than just one of the best universities in South Korea, SNU aims to grow into one of the top 20 institutions in the world by 2025 and is making every effort to achieve the goal.
We are delighted to inform you that the Application of SNU Student Exchange Program for Fall 2021 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
For more information:
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Study Plan
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor (optional, mandatory for Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS) applicants)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 88 or IELTS 6.0)
- Korean language proficiency (KLPT, TOPIC, Level 5 *if any)
- Nomination Sheet (download here)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication, UGM for internal review no later than March, 1st 2021.
- OIA UGM will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your official nomination to Seoul National University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Seoul National University.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com).
- Application of outgoing mobility for the fall semester in AY 2021/2022 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.
- Letter of Recommendation must be sent in a sealed envelope to OIA UGM Bulaksumur no. F13, Yogyakarta or if there is a difficulty in post mail services, alternatively Referees must send their recommendation letter by email directly to the Head, Office of International Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject title [Recommendation Letter] SNU Exchange Program Fall 2021 for (name of student)