Warm greetings from Kokushikan University, Japan!
Kokushikan University is a private university located in the urban setting of the large metropolis of Tokyo. Since its foundation in 1917, Kokushikan University has kept working to keep up its aim to cultivate students to contribute to world peace and development. The university instills a spirit of “knowledge and action” where its education is based on this principle. The university is also officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. The university’s courses also lead to officially recognized higher education degrees which makes Kokushikan University an interesting prospect for students all over the world.
Greetings from Kokushikan University.
We hope this Email finds you well and our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by COVID-19 in your country. I hope you, your family, and your community are safe.
Please see the attached documents for the conditions and further details and return the necessary documents by September 30th, 2021.
Even if you are not sending any students, we would appreciate it if you could inform us.
Students’ safety comes first, therefore, the 2022 exchange program would only be carried out if we determine that it is possible to do so. If there are any changes due to the situation of COVID-19 or the Policy of the Japanese government, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Undergraduate students (S1), 3rd – 6th semester.
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6.0, TOEIC L&R 780, PTE Academic 50, or Cambridge English FCE Grade B
- For students who wish to take courses offered in Japanese, students must submit an official certificate of JLPT Level N1 (100 points or above), JLPT Level N2 (135 points or above), EJU-Japanese (250 points or above), or official university letter verifying the applicant’s Japanese proficiency.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- Certificate of Health (Examined within 3 months)
- Certificate of Enrollment at School (In English)
- An Official Transcript (In English)
- A Photocopy of Passport
- (Optional) A Photocopy of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Score
- Four identical photographs in size 4 x 3 cm (Taken within 3 months, from head to shoulders without a hat, in proper attire.)
Please refer to the following file _ to help you in registering.
- The implementation/execution of this program will be carefully reconsidered depends on the latest development of COVID-19 and the government’s regulation
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)