Warm greetings from Keimyung University in South Korea!
Keimyung University was founded in 1954 by an American missionary and leaders of the local Presbyterian Church. The founding principle’s purpose was to provide Koreans with higher education firmly anchored in Christianity. In 1978, Keimyung successfully elevate its status into a university, marking the beginning of a new period of rapid development. Until now, Keimyung University has 57 majors and has become a global university with approximately 1,600 international students from all over the world that have studied with high satisfaction.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Keimyung University Student Exchange Program for Spring 2022 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) 3rd-7th semester
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- No English Language Proficiency Certificate is needed
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript record (issued in English)
- Study Plan
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- 3.5cm * 4.5cm color photo of the face (front view on white background only)
- Copy of passport
- Agreement on Personal Information
- Other certificates such as language, activities, etc. (If applicable)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than October 15th, 2021 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Keimyung University and you may proceed to the Online Application.
- The FINAL decision from Keimyung University.
- The implementation/execution of this program will be carefully reconsidered depends on the latest development of COVID-19 and the government’s regulation
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)