Greetings from Nagoya Institute of Technology!
Nestled in the heart of Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, the Nagoya Institute of Technology (NITech) stands as a beacon of technological prowess and academic excellence. Established in 1949, NITech has cultivated a rich history dedicated to advancing engineering and science education. The university’s academic landscape is characterized by a diverse array of undergraduate and graduate programs, with a particular emphasis on engineering and related fields. NITech is renowned for fostering an environment where theoretical knowledge converges with practical applications, preparing students for the challenges of the rapidly evolving technological landscape.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Nagoya Institute of Technology IGPGE 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
This is a 2 years’ Master program for international students who are interested in finding employment in Japanese manufacturing companies after completing the program. During the 2 years’ program, the students are required to participate in the special program designed to develop highly-skilled engineers, in order to obtain proper skills and knowledge to work in the Japanese manufacturing industry in future. FIVE(5) students with excellent academic records are entitled to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT Scholarship), which provide 144,000 JPY per month as allowance, and are exempt from paying application fee, the admission fee, and tuition.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3) enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Alumni of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English and/or Japanese
- Official Academic Transcript
- English and/or Japanese Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 3 January 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Nagoya Institute of Technology and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Nagoya Institute of Technology.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM