[This program is self-funded]
Greetings from Groningen!
Should you interested in studying at our faculty, please apply before the deadline. We would love to welcome you at the University of Groningen.
Attached you will find our Datasheet 2019-2020 including deadlines, procedures and contact details.
For further information, please go to: http://www.rug.nl/let/organization/diensten-en-voorzieningen/mobility-office/incoming/exchange-students/
- Course selection form (provided by University of Groningen)
- Study skills overview (provided by the University of Groningen)
- Official academic transcript, in English, showing credits and grades so far;
- Motivation letter in English (300 words)
- English language certificate (also see: ‘Language Requirements’);
- Copy of passport or EU identity card
- Digital photo
- Additional documents for Erasmus+ students: Learning Agreement/Before Mobility Form
- Copy of bachelor’s degree certificate (applicable to all master’s degree students)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Groningen University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Groningen University .
Please send all documents in 2 Hardcopies (1 original and 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to email@example.com by April 15, 2019.