Warmest greetings from Northeastern University!
Founded in 1923, Northeastern University is a top-class national key university in China. It is a comprehensive university with a multidisciplinary system focusing on Engineering (among the world’s top 1‰ ESI). Northeastern University has 3 national key laboratories, 4 national engineering research centers, and 3 national engineering laboratories.
On this occasion, Northeastern University of China (NEU) offers a master’s program in metallurgy for Indonesian students with bachelor’s degrees to study in China based on the tripartite cooperation with the Coordinating Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Investment of Indonesia (CMMAI) and Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd of China (ZHC).
The duration of postgraduate study in metallurgy is 3 years (including an internship in enterprise). Students who complete all the program requirements will receive a master’s degree certificate and a diploma from the Northeastern University of China.
- Indonesian citizens with good health.
- Over 20 years old and below 35 years old.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Major of bachelor’s degree: metallurgy, chemistry, mineral processing, mechanical, electrical, geological engineering, or other natural science majors.
- Foreign language proficiency: English test result such as TOEFL/IELTS or certificate of HSK4 or above.
The program’s scholarship covers tuition, a double room in the school dormitory, insurance, and a monthly stipend of 3000 Yuan for the duration of 3 years (unextendible).
Detail about the scholarship and this program overall can be found at:
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs; for students, staff, and lecturers of UGM)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty (for students only)
- ID Photo
- Certificates of Highest Education (Notarized Copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized Copy)
- Study Plan
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in Chinese or English. Key content:
- study objectives in China
- your comprehensive ability
- future development evaluation
- Passport Home Page & Blank Visa Page of Passport
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (Please strictly follow the requirements)
- Papers or Articles Published or to be Published
- Other Supporting Documents
- Language Proficiency Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Criminal Record Report (Please apply for it at the local authorities. If you cannot apply, please download and fill in the “NO CRIMINAL RECORD COMMITMENT”)
January 1–31, 2023
- Complete the online application for the Northeastern University CSC Master Program directly at the website: http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cn or http://neu.17gz.org.
- Submit the required documents and the proof of online application to the Office of International Affairs UGM: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than January 19, 2023.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application and process the official university recommendation.
- Once selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your nomination to Northeastern University for scholarship selection.
- THE FINAL decision from Northeastern University.