University of Cadiz would like to invite 3–4 staff or professors from Universitas Gadjah Mada to join this 5-day mobility program. The program will be held at diverse schedules, ranging from the end of May – 31 July 2022.
- Teaching staff: https://internacional.uca.es/visiting-professors-2021-22/
- Administrative staff: https://internacional.uca.es/visiting-staff-2021-22/
Travel Expenses and living allowance.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Draft of the Mobility Agreement, obtained from the program contact person at UCA
- Coloured copy of passport
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (TOEFL min. 550, IELTS min. 6.5)
- Visit UCA’s website to check the available programs (see “Eligible field” section).
- Once the availability
is confirmed by the respective contact person, submit the aforementioned documents to http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 15th, 2022 for internal review and nomination.
OIA UGM will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as a Nominated Applicant, OIA UGM will confirm your official nomination to University of Cadiz and you may proceed with further application procedures.
The FINAL decision is from the University of Cadiz.
In the meantime, participants are required to keep the hard files of all documents until further notice by OIA UGM.
In case the faculty could not provide the Letter of Enrollment and Nomination during this period, an official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. Deliver the nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com).