Warmest greetings from Seoul National University!
Established in 1946 as the first national university in Korea, Seoul National University (SNU) is one of the prestigious institutions of higher education in Korea. It has fostered leaders in every sector of Korean society, thereby making a significant contribution to the remarkable socio-economic transformation of Korea. SNU has 16 colleges, 1 graduate school, and 9 professional graduate schools. SNU aims to grow into one of the top 20 institutions in the world by 2025 and is making every effort to achieve the goal.
We are delighted to inform you that the Application of SNU Student Exchange Program for Spring 2021 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Online Application (after nominated)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Statement of Purpose (free essay in English or Korea)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor (download|optional for undergraduate applicants, mandatory for graduate applicants)
- Financial Certificates (after nominated)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 88 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your nomination to Seoul National University for host-university selection.
- THE FINAL decision from Seoul National University.
- Priority will be given to students who have decided to defer the exchange program from Fall Semester 2020 to Spring 2021 due to Covid-19 Pandemy Mobility Restriction Policy from Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application of outgoing mobility for spring/even semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.