Greetings from the University of Manchester!
The University of Manchester, in its present form, was created in 2004 by the amalgamation of the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST). The University has a rich academic heritage, with 25 Nobel laureates among its current and former staff and students. At present, the University of Manchester is intended to advance education, knowledge, and wisdom for the good of society.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Students Exchange Program for 2nd Semester AY 20/21 at the University of Manchester is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Official Academic Transcript
- Proposed Study Plan (download)
- Personal Statement (download)
- Exchange Partner or Agent/Representative Nomination (after nominated | download)
- Fall Assessment Approval (after nominated | download)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (please refer to the required score by the University of Manchester here)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your nomination to the University of Manchester for host-university selection.
- THE FINAL decision from the University of Manchester.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.