Greetings from Inha University, South Korea!
Founded in 1954 to fulfill the dearest wish of empowering and bringing prosperity to the nation, Inha University stands for the Ideals of building students’ characters, searching for the truth, and serving society in order to embody the University’s founding principles of creativity, diligence, and service. The University has produced highly talented graduates who have contributed to the development and modernization of Korea for the last half-century.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Inha University Students Exchange Program for Spring 2021 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
* Please note that, due to ongoing concerns with the COVID-19 outbreak, all nationals coming from abroad must be placed in quarantine for at least 14 days. For more information about the quarantine process, please check the fact sheet.
* From Fall 2020, all incoming exchange students are required to purchase health insurance at Inha when they arrive. The insurance costs approx. KRW 60,000/semester. Even if students purchase health insurance in their home country, they still need to purchase health insurance when they arrive at Inha.
* Course list for Spring 2021 is not available yet. It will be available in January 2021. Meanwhile, please check our old course list for your reference. Usually, there is no big difference in the course list every year.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)*
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
Note: *Students wishing to apply for an exchange semester at the Graduate School of Inha must contact professors of their chosen department or laboratory first and have approval before applying.
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- One Photo in a JPG file for the application (3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Bachelors’s Degree Certificate (for graduate students only)
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor (download)
- Incoming Exchange Students Pledge (download)
- Housing Application Form (download)
- Coversheet for the financial statement (download)
- Bank Statement (download | after nominated)
- Family Relations Certificate (after nominated | if needed)
- Copy of TBC Test (after admitted)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA UGM will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Inha University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Inha University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.