Greetings from Vytautas Magnus University!
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU), established in 1922 (re-established in 1989), is one of the most liberal and modern universities in Lithuania. VMU is a comprehensive university devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, research, arts and innovation, and fostering critical thinking, imaginative response as well as the desire and capacity for lifelong learning of its students who will have an impact on the world, locally and globally.
Available Courses Based on Agreement
- Business and Administration
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Official Academic Transcript
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Learning Agreement (after nominated)
- Research Plan (for Ph.D. students only)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Vytautas Magnus University and you may proceed to the VMU online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Vytautas Magnus University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.