Greetings from Osaka, Japan!
Osaka University was founded in 1931 as the sixth imperial university of Japan through strong demand from the business and government sectors of Osaka, as well as the people of Osaka City and Prefecture. The roots of Osaka University can be found in Kaitokudo and Tekijuku of the Edo period. The academic culture and spirit of these two places of scholarship are inherited even today, and the spirit of innovation and a restless spirit of challenge serve as the cornerstone for our endeavors in education and research. Under the motto “Live Locally, Grow Globally,” Osaka University grapples with the challenges of education and research. And after a huge undertaking merging Osaka University with Osaka University of Foreign Studies in 2007, the university has shown that it will continue to develop as one of Japan’s leading comprehensive research universities.
We are pleased to announce that Osaka University is inviting applications for Osaka University Exchange Program for Fall 2020 to UGM students.
Afew full-time undergraduate and/or graduate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Japanese Language proficiency (*if any)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may proceed to the online application through website.
- FINAL decision from Osaka University.