Greetings from Gifu University!
Gifu University is located in Central Japan, between Tokyo and Kyoto, and has excellent international accessibility. The history of Gifu University dates back to its foundation on May 31, 1949, and the university now consists of five faculties: Education, Regional Studies, Medicine, Engineering, Applied Biological Sciences (agriculture and veterinary). Currently, more than 7,000 students and post-graduate students are studying at Gifu University. One of the major missions is to produce graduates ready to contribute to the region and to engage in active roles throughout the world. Under the motto of “Learning, Exploring, and Contributing”, the University provides excellent educational courses to produce globally-minded graduates and to train future talent that conduct productive research.
We are pleased to inform that the application for student exchange for:
- April 2020, and
- October 2020
Please find attached details of application for 2020-2021 and download application forms from the following website:
- Application Packages (*please refer to the program’s guidelines)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from the academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 28th, 2019, for Spring Nomination 2020 and March 23rd, 2020, for Fall Nomination 2020.