[This program is self funded]
Greetings from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia!
We are pleased to inform you that UKM is now accepting applications of student exchange for 1st Semester, Fall 2019 (September 2019 to January 2020).
For more information, please visit: here
other information sheet: download here
September 2019 to January 202
Faculty of Economics and Management
1- Bachelor of Business Administration
2- Bachelor of Economics
3- Bachelor of Accounting
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
1- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
2- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic, Electronic)
3- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical)
4- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
Faculty of Information Science and Technology
1- Bachelor of Computer Science
2- Bachelor of Information Technology
3- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Multimedia System Development, Information System
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
1- Bachelor of Arts (English Language Studies)
Faculty of Education
1- Bachelor of Education with Honours (Teaching English as a Second Language)
You are welcome to refer to this link for further information: http://www.ukm.my/pha/before-applying/
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming your students to UKM!
- Application Form (download here)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL -ITP 530, iBT 80, IELTS 6.0)
- Colored copy of Passport (ID page)
- Photographs (4.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will process your application to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- FINAL decision from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia