Greetings from National University of Singapore!
National University of Singapore (NUS) stands as a beacon of academic excellence in Asia and beyond. Renowned for its rigorous academic standards, innovative research, and diverse student body, NUS embodies the spirit of global education and intellectual inquiry. With state-of-the-art facilities, esteemed faculty, and a commitment to holistic learning, NUS nurtures leaders, thinkers, and changemakers poised to shape the world. From its vibrant campus life to its impactful contributions to society, NUS continues to inspire and empower generations of scholars to make meaningful contributions to the world.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for National University of Singapore TF LEaRN Scholarship 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Duration: 1 July to 19 July 2024
- 1 July: Introduction Session & Context Setting in NUS
- 2-4 July: Joint Session by NTU in NTU
- 5 July: Team Building in NUS
- 8-12 July: Leadership in Context in NUS
- 15-19 July: Leadership and Sustainability in ASEAN conducted by Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LYSPP) in NUS
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 8 April 2024 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to National University of Singapore and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from National University of Singapore.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM