Warm greetings from Utsunomiya University.
Utsunomiya University is a public university located in Utsunomiya, the capital city of Tochigi Prefecture in Japan. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Utsunomiya University is known for its emphasis on science and technology, as well as its commitment to contributing to the local community and industry.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Utsunomiya University Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) Scholarship for Research Students 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3) who wish to obtain a Master or Doctor Degree in Utsunomiya University
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English and/or Japanese
- Official Academic Transcript
- English and/or Japanese Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 4 January 2024 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Utsunomiya University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Utsunomiya University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM