Greetings from ETH Zurich, Switzerland!
ETH Zurich, also known as the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, is one of Switzerland’s leading universities for science and technology. It is renowned for its world-class research and education in various fields, including engineering, natural sciences, mathematics, and architecture.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for ETH Zurich ESOP 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Natural Science from Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to ETH Zurich Application Form no later than 15 December 2023.
- (If needed) Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 1 December 2023 to obtain Letter of Recommendation from Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- The FINAL decision is from the ETH Zurich.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM