Greetings from Hokkaido University in Sapporo, Japan.
Hokkaido University, commonly referred to as Hokudai, is a prestigious public research university located in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. Founded in 1876 as the Sapporo Agricultural College, it was the first institute of higher education established in Hokkaido. Over the years, it has grown into one of Japan’s leading comprehensive universities.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Hokkaido University International Graduate Program (IGP) with MEXT Scholarship October 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
The IGP is a program for those who wish to pursue graduate studies in the life sciences at Hokkaido University’s Graduate School of Life Science. The IGP program was accepted as a special recipient of MEXT scholarship again.
- Program Title: Training Program for Innovators in Life sciences – Be a Bridge between Hokkaido and the World
- IGP Special Quota for MEXT: 7 doctoral students and 1 master’s student
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Enrolled as a students of Transdisciplinary Life Science Course, Biosystems Science Course, or Division of Soft Matter
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than Dec 6th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Hokkaido University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Hokkaido University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM