Warm greetings from Inha University in South Korea!
Founded in 1954 to fulfill the dearest wish of empowering and bringing prosperity to the nation, Inha University stands for the Ideals of building students’ characters, searching for the truth, and serving society in order to embody the University’s founding principles of creativity, diligence, and service. The University has produced highly talented graduates who have contributed to the development and modernization of Korea for the last half-century.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Inha University Student Exchange Program for Fall Entrance 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 2.25 on a 4.0 scale or 80 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL iBT 71, IELTS 5.5, Duolingo English test 90, or Cambridge Advanced English 173 (for English courses)
- Applicants who will apply to the following departments need to fulfill the minimum TOPIK level requirement below in order to study in Korean (for Korean courses).
- The department of Korean Language and literature (TOPIK 3 or above) [Graduate level: Korean Language and literature: TOPIK 4 or above for master level, TOPIC 5 or above for Doctoral Level]
- The department of Korean Language & Culture(KLC)-TOPIK 3 or above
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript record (issued in English)
- Study Plan
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- Passport-size photo in a jpg file (taken within one year)
- Bank certificate in a letter form under your own name and account (issued in English)
- Family Relations Certificate in original form (issued in English)
- All the document listed as required on the Online Application and the Fact Sheet attached above
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than March 10, 2023, for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Inha University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision from Inha University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Application of outgoing mobility programs for fall semester in AY 2022/2023 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.