Greetings from Nanjing University!
We are pleased and honored to inform you that the 7th AC21 Student World Forum will be virtually held on 18-31 July, 2022 by Nanjing University in collaboration with the AC21. This year’s theme is “Urban Sustainability under the Covid-19 Attack”, which has targeted SDGs (UN SDG 3 and 11, Good Health and Well-Being/Sustainable Cities and Communities). This program will be led and delivered by NJU faculty who are experts in this field. Other speakers include representatives from UN-Habitat and international partners of NJU. It is an excellent opportunity for your students to gain a valuable cooperative learning experience with peers from other countries and to develop deeper understanding of urban sustainability from world renowned academics.
- Well-designed theme targeting SDGs (UN SDG 3 and 11)
- Close academic links with UN-Habitat
- Team building, plenary online lectures, international + local teamwork, plenary online presentation
- Rich cultural experiences with virtual & in-person activities
- Enhancing students’ comprehensive competences in academic learning, practices, cross-cultural communication and collaboration.
More information here
Dates: July 18th-July 31st, 2022
Theme: Urban Sustainability under the Covid-19 Attack
Registration Fee: Waived for nominations from AC21 members (UGM is a member)
Eligibility: Undergraduate students from all majors
- Application Form
- Nomination letter from your Faculty (addressed to Head Office of International Affairs)
- English proficiency requirements for non-native English speakers (IELTS 6/TOEFL ibt 80)
- Scanned copy of your Official Transcript (Academic Record)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form:http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than May 12, 2022, for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Nanjing University, and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Nanjing University.
- The implementation/execution of this program will be carefully reconsidered depending on the latest development of COVID-19 and the government’s regulation.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
- If you have any questions regarding this outgoing program, you can contact us during OIA’s office hours through email: firstname.lastname@example.org