Greetings from the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand!
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking postgraduate institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and experiential outreach programs prepare graduates for professional success and leadership roles in Asia and beyond. Founded in 1959, AIT offers the opportunity to study at an institution in Asia that possesses a global reputation.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for AIT Student Exchange Program 2021 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to the Asian Institute of Technology and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from the Asian Institute of Technology.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.