Greetings from Mahidol University, Thailand!
Mahidol University has been living a long history for over 129 years since the establishment of “Siriraj Hospital” in 1888, then developed to a medical school in the next year. The name was bestowed upon by His Late Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej after His Royal Highness Prince Mahidol of Songkla. The University is recognized as a large higher education institution comprising of academicians and professionals in every field, both in arts and sciences. Mahidol University had continued to progress in all aspects to stay relevant and conform to the rapidly changing world and society.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Mahidol University Sawasdee Thailand Virtual Summer Program 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
The courses included in the program are:
- Introduction to Thailand and Thai Culture
- Characteristics of Thai People
- Everyday Thai Language Skills
- Body – Mind Wellness: Preparing for the Unpredictable
- Introduction to Thai Food
- Thai Cooking Techniques
- Thai Herbs and Traditional Medical Wisdoms
- Thai Society Through Entertainment Media
- Thai Dance and National Costume
In addition to these courses, the students will also, take part in Employability Skills Sessions and Exclusive Sessions:
Employability Skills Sessions
- Systematic Thinking
- Self-Awareness and Self Esteem
- Intrapersonal Communication
- Exclusive Cultural Exchange with MU students
- Thai Cooking Class
- Thai Dancing
Further information: SAWASDEE THAILAND 2020
- Vocational School students (SV)
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Application Package
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Finish the application to Mahidol University Sawasdee Thailand Virtual Summer Program 2020 directly.
- Submit all documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for official nomination.
- OIA will send your nomination to Mahidol University.
- THE FINAL decision from Mahidol University.
Please register your application and send all documents above in softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF File) to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication. no later than July 20, 2020.