Greetings from Leipzig University, Germany!
Universität Leipzig was founded in 1409 and is one of Germany’s leading universities when it comes to top-class research and medical expertise. It offers a unique variety of subjects, from the humanities and social sciences to the natural and life sciences. The University has a tradition of diversity; one that began more than six centuries ago. It promotes international cooperation in teaching and research at its 14 faculties and over 130 institutes.
We are glad to inform you that the Application for LU Student Exchange Program for Winter Term 2020/2021 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Period of study
October 1st, 2020 – March 31st, 2021
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Official Academic Transcript
- Study Plan for the Exchange Semester
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Passport-size photo (3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Leipzig University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Leipzig University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.