Greetings from AUN Secretariat!
We are pleased to inform you that the application for the Youth Ecosperity Dialogue (YED) 2020 in Singapore is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students. This 6-day program is set in the historic downtown of multi-cultural Singapore.
YED is an annual platform where student leaders from institutes of higher learning across Asia come together to discuss the challenges in sustainability and collaborate on solutions for a better tomorrow. It is a platform to connect youth environment leaders of tomorrow with global thought leaders and like-minded international corporations to understand green technology and build a community with other inspirational student environment leaders across Asia.
Supported by Temasek Foundation and Ecosperity Week 2020, the program offers scholarships for 100 students. This prestigious program covers the full costs of flight, accommodation, meals and conference fees.
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from the academic advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Short Essay. The essay shall explain:
(A) Who you are, and your life’s journey?
(B) What do you think about sustainability and how it relates to your life or your community?
(C) Why should you be award YED 2020 Scholarship?
- Proof of finishing the only form
- Complete the online application here.
- Submit the aforementioned documents and the proof of online application to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your nomination to the ASEAN University Network (AUN) Secretariat for scholarship selection.
- THE FINAL decision from the ASEAN University Network (AUN) Secretariat and Singapore Management University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (1 COPY) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than January 15th, 2020.