Greetings from Sydney, Australia!
Macquarie University is pleased to inform you that the applications for our Exchange program 2020, Session 1 are now open.
For More information please download the brochure here
More Program details please check Here
Required Documents for Internal Nomination Process
- Student transcripts: If you are applying to a postgraduate program, postgraduate transcripts and undergraduate transcripts and degree awards are required.
- Proof of English proficiency such as IELTS (Academic) – Minimum requirement: 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each section. For a detailed list of other acceptable levels of English proficiency and English language package providers as approved by Macquarie University, please refer to our website.
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
More information about how to apply can be found here: a step-by-step-process.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from the Macquarie Universit