ASEA UNINET STUDENTS WEEK” is an academic mobility program, designed to facilitate graduate students from ASEA–UNINET universities’ members to participate in a short program with a duration of 2 weeks and earned 3 credits (with 44 contact hours) upon completion.
This year marks the 2nd year of ASEA UNINET Students Week. This program is specifically designed so that the participants not only benefit academically through in-class lectures (with a multidisciplinary field of study approach) but also get the opportunity to have an internship or field study and given the exposure of Indonesia culture through the cultural engagement included in the program.
“Sustainable Development”, chosen as the theme of this year program, along with ASEA UNINET main goal, aims to encourage participants to have broadened intellectual and awareness on the importance of sustainability which has been a global issue and challenges faced by modern society.
The program will be conducted from 18—31 August 2019.August 18, 2019 : Arrival
August 19—23, 2019 : Lectures on Sustainable Development on Multidisciplinary Approaches
Indonesian Culture Courses – Indonesian Language, Batik Workshop, Traditional Dance and Music Workshop, Cultural Trip to Indonesia Miniature Park.
August 24, 2019 : Cultural Trip
August 25—29, 2019 : Lectures on Sustainable Development
Focus Group Discussion
Preparation for Final Presentation
August 30, 2019 : Final Presentation
Closing Ceremony – Student Performance
Program Schedule download here
1. Free accommodation and program fee waiver for the 1st nominated student. 8 scholarships are still available.*
2. Free accommodation waiver for the 2nd nominated student. 6 scholarships are still available.*
*on first come first serve basisFinal Submission Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Fill in the Application form: download
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official academic transcript of the last degree
- Letter(s) of Recommendation from the academic advisor
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Fill in the form.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to the AUN-KU Committeefor further selection.
- The FINAL decision from the AUN-KU Committee
Please send all documents above in 2 hard copies to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 softcopy to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.