[Fee Waiver Scholarship (Partial)]
Greetings from Tsinghua University!
We are writing to inform you that the Tsinghua International Summer School – Experiencing China 2019 application is now open. The program will be held from July 11th – 24th, 2019.
The program offers small interactive classes, and there are seven tracks available in the Chinese context. These are Architecture, Creative City, Environment, International relations, Gender Studies, Industry Frontiers and Urbanization. Students who complete the summer school will receive an official transcript and two academic credits from Tsinghua University.
We would like to invite your university to nominate two undergraduate or 1st year postgraduate students to join this program. Please note that this program is intended for those students with little to no experience of China.
Program information can also be found on the website:
● Application form
● Official full academic transcript
● Electronic copy of passport information page
● One electronic copy of applicant’s passport-sized photo (front facing, cap-free, white background)
● Proof of proficiency in English: scores of TOEFL or IELTS (if applicable)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Letter of Recommendation from faculty
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Tsinghua University and you may continue online registration as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tsinghua University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and soft copy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than March 22, 2019.