Warmest greetings from Kangwon National University!
Kangwon National University (KNU) was established in 1947 in Chuncheon, Gangwon-do, South Korea. Initially established as an agricultural college, Kangwon National University has steadily expanded to a comprehensive university encompassing a full spectrum of academic fields. Kangwon National University serves as the flagship educational institution of Gangwon-do.
We are glad to inform you that the application for the KNU Student Exchange Program for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
[KNU] Fact Sheet (Fall 2020)
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Completed Application Form (download)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Reference/Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Colored Copy of Passport
- A letter of Self-introduction and Study Plan (download)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certificate of TOPIK (if any)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Kangwon National University for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Kangwon National University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.