Greetings from Snowy Chonnam National University, Korea!
Chonnam National University(CNU) was established in 1952 under the idea of ‘Save the Nation through Education’. The University is proud of its glorious achievement in fulfilling the mission irrespective of all the challenges for the past 65 years.‘Truth, Creativity, Service’ is the founding spirit of CNU, being the basis of fostering academics, educating talented students, and contributing to the prosperity of the nation as well as the local community.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Student Exchange Program at Chonnam National University for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Exchange Program Fact Sheet
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport-size photo (2 pieces, 3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Chonnam National University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Chonnam National University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.