Greetings from Macquarie University, Australia!
Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. Built to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational. Today its pioneering history continues to be a source of inspiration as the University celebrates its place among the best and brightest minds. Recognized internationally, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Macquarie University Students Exchange Program for AY 2020/2021 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Period of Study
Semester 1: February – June 2021
Semester 2: July – December 2020
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Macquarie University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Macquarie University.