Greetings from Yeungnam University!
Since its foundation in 1947, Yeungnam University has enhanced a reputation as a prestigious university in South Korea, with about 218,000 graduates who have been playing important roles domestically and internationally. Yeungnam University has fostered talents that contribute to the nation’s development based on a foundational philosophy to “create a new history to revive our nation based on a patriotic spirit” for the past 69 years.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for YU Student Exchange Program for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Completed Application Form (after nominated)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- English Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Yeungnam University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Yeungnam University.