Warm greetings from Kansai University
Kansai University was founded as Kansai Law School in November 1886, in the large commercial city of Osaka. Its founders consisted of a dozen people who were judicial officers and businesspersons. Kansai University has seen remarkable development over its many years. The University celebrated its 133rd anniversary in 2019. Kansai University has 13 faculties, 13 graduate schools, three professional graduate schools, as well as a preparatory course for international students. Over its long history, all those involved in building its institution have had to overcome various hardships to achieve such prestigious standing.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Student Exchange Program for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Kansai University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Kansai University.