Greetings from National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan!
National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) was established in Beijing in 1911 as “Tsing Hua Academy.” In 1956, National Tsing Hua University was re-established at its present location in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Since its relocation, NTHU has developed into a comprehensive research university offering a full range of degree programs in science, technology, engineering, humanities, social sciences, and management. NTHU consistently ranks as one of the premier universities in East Asia and is widely recognized as a leading incubator for future leaders.
We are delighted yo inform you that the Application for NTHU Exchange Student for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English Language Proficiency (Min. The score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your official nomination to National Tsing Hua University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from National Tsing Hua University.