Warm greetings from National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan!
The first public university founded after Taiwan’s economic boom in the 1980′s, National Chung Cheng University broke ground after the Executive Yuan passed the plan to build the university in 1986 in honor of the late president CHIANG Kai-Shek and to develop higher education in the Yun-lin, Chia-Yi, and Tainan areas.
As a research-oriented University, CCU aims to provide students with advanced skills and profound knowledge in the fields of humanities, sciences, technology, law, and management. With the education of liberal arts and sciences, CCU expects students to learn effectively and deal with the complexity of challenges of the 21st century. Building on the foundation of the past 29 years, the University continues to strive for academic excellence, internationalization, and active interaction with the global community.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for 2020 CCU Summer Internship Program is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
The 2020 CCU Summer Internship Program is an internship program held by the engineering College of National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan. CoE of CCU would provide opportunities for summer internship for students for at least 7 weeks during Mar. 1 to Aug. 31 (for more than 3 months, it is not limited by the above period). Applicants should read the requirements of each research topic carefully.
The application website is here
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Application Pack
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Finish the application to the 2020 CCU Summer Internship Program directly.
- Submit all documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) for official nomination.
- OIA will send your nomination to National Chung Cheng University.
- THE FINAL decision from National Chung Cheng University.