Greetings from Kochi University of Technology, Japan!
Kochi University of Technology (KUT), established in 1997, was originally a private university. Founded by the Kochi prefectural government, KUT ambitiously set its sights in becoming a world-class university through the pursuit of unique excellence. KUT’s revolutionary design, introducing innovations contributed greatly to development in university education. Despite its relatively small scale, KUT has had a strong presence with its distinctive character and progressive education system. Notably, KUT took the lead in adopting a quarter system to enable intensive learning. Valuing student autonomy, KUT has no compulsory courses.
We are pleased to inform you that the Admission for Special Scholarship Program 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
The latest information can be found at:
The information can also be easily found by searching the internet for “ KUT SSP”.
- UGM last year master degree students
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Nomination Letter from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Colored Copy of Passport (ID page)
- Two Academic References
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Official Academic Transcript
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated participants, OIA will process your application to the Kochi University of Technology for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from the Kochi University of Technology.