Greetings from SciencesPo, France!
Sciences Po is an international research university, both selective and open onto the world, ranking among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences. Sciences Po has served the general interest ever since its founding. This social responsibility influences all of its activities: student recruitment, education, research, and institutional governance. Since its creation in 1872, Sciences Po has been an institution in perpetual motion, constantly innovating and pushing back boundaries. The education and degrees offered at Sciences Po meet international standards and are recognized by the most renowned universities in the world.
We are glad to inform you that the application for SciencesPo Summer School 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
The Summer School is an opportunity for students from around the world to discover Sciences Po over the course of a summer on Paris and Reims campuses. For more information, kindly check the following link.
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (1 piece, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (explaining students’ goals for the course of study at the Sciences Po Summer School)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, the Office of International Affairs UGM will send your official nomination to SciencesPo and you may proceed to the online application through the website.
- The FINAL decision from SciencesPo.