[This program is self funded]
Nagoya University is pleased to announce our Short-Term Japanese
Program (NUSTEP) for Summer 2019. We will start to accept application
from February 27, 2019.
We kindly ask you to go to the following homepage.
NUSTEP’s homepage: http://ieec.iee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/ja/nustep/
Regarding to eligibility of applicants, in case the applicant does not
have the score of JLPT(Japanese Language Proficiency Test), it is
possible to interview him/her with Skype or Video Conference System.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0) and intermediate level of Japanese proficiency (JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1).
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Nagoya University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Nagoya University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES (hardcopy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and by email to email@example.com no later than:
• For Summer 2019 session: March 11, 2019
• For Spring 2020 session: September 2, 2019