[This program is self-funded]
Greetings from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia!
We are pleased to invite you to our 19th International Conference for University Administrators 2018 to be held in August 2018.
The Conference aims to provide current information through interactive sessions and expert speakers, besides providing the opportunity to network and meet others with similar interest, and with the commitment to strengthening future leaders in order to boost organisation image and growth. The main aim of the ICUA19 is to bring together participants from public and private institutions around the globe to share their knowledge and expertise in their respective areas.
Below are details of the conference:
Theme : Talent Management: Strengthening Future Leaders
Conference date : Conference: 14th –15th August 2018 (Registration: Until 31st July 2018)
Venue : Dewan Agung Tuanku Canselor, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
On this link http://icua.uitm.edu.my/ can view or download our latest brochure for your perusal and register here!: http://icua.uitm.edu.my /index.php/component/rsform/fo rm/8-online-registration-form
Payment Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic adviser
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Register to their official website.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- FINAL decision from Universiti Teknologi MARA.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than July 15, 2017.