Inha University annually offers a Exchange Program as part of its goal to enhanced global education. Exchange student program at Inha is one of the great way for international students to experience the unique Korean culture, learn the Korean language and to make new friends. They accept applications for a semester or a full academic year.In addition, students will have many opportunities to meet and interact with Korean students during the program and they will also be able to share their experiences and views with each other through presentations during their classes. At the end of the program, participants will receive certificates of completion. There are also benefits for Exchange Students such as :
- Visits to Korean Global Corporates Available (e.g. Samsung Corporates, Hyundai etc)
- Non-Credit Everyday Korean Lessons for exchange students will be held. (Survival Language Class for complete beginners, First-come, first-served Basis)
- K-Pop Dance Class (K-Pop /Hip Hop Dance, Taekwondo etc.) will be available.
- Fee Discount for Inha Summer School: For Students who attend 2016 Summer School will be provided a financial benefit.
• a minimum 2.0 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 70 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution
• a proof of English or Korean Language Proficiency
(Minimum TOEIC 700 or TOEFL PBT 507 (CBT 210), IELTS 5.0 or iBT 80 or TOPIK Level 3)
※ If a student does not meet the qualification requirements stated above, Section B in his/her recommendation letter must be filled out by a student’s academic supervisor.
• a minimum 2.5 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 75 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution
• Language Certificate (ex. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TOPIK etc.)
• Graduate students willing to apply for exchange semester MUST an official admission only after being reviewed and approved by the professor of the department or laboratory of their chosen fields.
Program Period :