ESADE’s International Summer Programme offers a unique opportunity for undergraduate or recent graduate students of any discipline and from any country who want to prepare for their professional future and develop a more global understanding. It is an ideal framework in which to learn and interact with students from different cultural backgrounds, all through a dynamic and innovative learning system. The programme also offers a fantastic summer experience in an exciting city on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
The program also includes 3 company visits and 3 cultural activities. The purpose of these activities is to provide students with:
- Experiential learning and a better understanding of the program topics
- Better knowledge of Barcelona and Spain as a whole, Spanish culture, arts, economy and society
- Opportunities for networking with other program participants and international students
Program Brochure >>> ESADE_SummerSchool_Brochure_2016
Program Syllabi >>> International Summer Program Syllabi 2016
Program Website >>> http://www.esade.edu/summer-school/eng/
Period 1: From June 6th to July 1st, 2016
Period 2: From July 4th to July 29th, 2016
Possibility to assist full time program (4 weeks) or half session (2 weeks).
Tuition Fees (including company visits & cultural activities)
€ 2,950 (full session: 4 weeks)* [special price for UGM Students]
€ 1,950 (half session: 2 weeks)
Ask for information about special prices for groups, partner universities and early bird discount.
* The students enrolled in the 4-week-program have priority in the allocation of course places.
- Application Form ESADE – Senai
- Student Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Nomination from faculty
- Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- English proficiency certificate: TOEFL-PBT: 550, TOEFL-iBT: 79, IELTS: 6.0.
- Copy of Passport
Please send 2 copies of all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than : 24 April 2016