Greetings from Budapest Business University!
In November 2023, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences organises the event Celebration of Hungarian Science for the 20th time under the title “Day of Hungarian Science 2023”. This distinguished event of Hungarian scientific life includes programmes held both in Hungary and abroad. Following suit, Budapest Business University is joining this year’s event by organising a conference titled: Branding in the academic and business world – Future challenges.
Date: 9th November 2023 09:00 AM
Venue: Budapest Business University – Markó street 29-31. Budapest H-1055
The conference is inviting papers and publications by researchers, academics and PhD students on the following topics:
- Academic dissemination as university branding
- Branding circular organisations
- Branding the future: visions and strategies in the international economy
- Challenges of branding in SMEs
- Digitalization in branding
- European University networks branding
- Future challenges in tourism branding
- Industry and university partnerships/relations, and its tools for branding
- Missions and values: similarities and differences in external communication
- Positioning through special target group relations
- The role of branding in tourism resilience
- The role of ecological footprint calculations in organisational branding
Abstract submission deadline: 9th October 2023.
The conference offers two publication opportunities:
- publishing in a peer-reviewed conference proceeding with an ISBN number containing studies with a separate DOI number. Paper submission information will be launched on the website soon on the website.
- publishing in Budapest Business School’s open access journal Prosperitas. For information on manuscript submission to this journal, please, click here.
The detailed programme, registration and abstract submission information are available on the conference website.