Greetings from Seoul National University!
Seoul National University (SNU) is a prestigious and internationally renowned research university located in Seoul, South Korea. Established in 1946, it is considered one of the top universities in the country and consistently ranks among the best universities in Asia and the world.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Seoul National University President Fellowship Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- A faculty member of Universitas Gadjah Mada without a Ph.D. degree, who holds a master’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than July 3rd, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Seoul National University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Seoul National University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM