Warm greetings from Fukuoka Women’s University.
Fukuoka Women’s University is a private university located in Fukuoka, Japan, which was founded in 1962. The university has a strong focus on women’s education and offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields such as humanities, social sciences, education, home economics, and health sciences. The university has a diverse student body and is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment for its students. In addition to academic programs, Fukuoka Women’s University offers various extracurricular activities, including sports teams, clubs, and cultural events, to promote student engagement and personal growth.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Fukuoka Women’s University WJC Fall 2023-Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
PROGRAM DURATION & FEE
|Oct 2023 – Jan 2024||60,000JPY|
|Fall 2023 – Spring 2024|
|Oct 2023 – Jul 2024||60,000JPY|
|Mar – Jul 2024||TBC|
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.1 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 70, TOEIC 800, IELTS 5.5, or JLPT N2)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than June 25th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Fukuoka Women’s University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Fukuoka Women’s University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM