Greetings from Leipzig University, Germany!
Leipzig University is a public research university located in Leipzig, Germany. It was founded in 1409 and is one of the oldest universities in Europe. The university has a strong reputation in various fields of study, including natural sciences, humanities, social sciences, and medicine. Leipzig University has produced numerous notable alumni and faculty members, including philosophers like Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz and Friedrich Nietzsche, and composers like Johann Sebastian Bach and Felix Mendelssohn. Today, the university continues to attract students and scholars from all over the world, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate programs and conducting cutting-edge research in a wide variety of fields.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Leipzig University Exchange Program Winter 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (Min Score of B1/B2 Germany CEFR, or B2 English CEFR)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than June 1st, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Leipzig University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Leipzig University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM