Warm greetings from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia!
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is a non-profit, private university located in Malaysia. It was established in 2002 and named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tunku Abdul Rahman. UTAR offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including business, engineering, science, arts, and social sciences. The university is committed to providing high-quality education and research opportunities to its students, as well as promoting social responsibility, diversity, and sustainability. With its state-of-the-art facilities, experienced faculty, and a vibrant student community, UTAR is a leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia and the region.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Exchange Program (30 October 2023 to 7 January 2024) is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than May 15th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR).
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM