Warm greetings from Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
Chung-Ang University (CAU) is a private research university located in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded in 1918 as a small academy and has since grown into a comprehensive institution with 10 undergraduate colleges, 16 graduate schools, and a law school. The university has a diverse student body with over 30,000 students, including international students from more than 100 countries. CAU is known for its strong academic programs in business, engineering, and the arts, and has partnerships with many universities around the world for exchange programs and research collaborations. Additionally, CAU has a strong focus on community service and social responsibility, with programs aimed at improving the lives of people in Korea and around the world.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for CAU Exchange Program Fall 2023 (September 1st – December 21st, 2023) is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.0
- Be proficient in English or Korean
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (Not Required, but Suggested TOEFL IBT 80, TOEFL PBT 550, TOEFL CBT 210, IELTS 5.5, or TEPS 550)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Financial Statement Certificate (Original/Physical Document)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 3rs, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Chung-Ang University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Chung-Ang University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM