Warm greetings from Kobe University, Japan!
Kobe University is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Japan. Since its inception, Kobe University has always been committed to the creation of “knowledge” in many fields from human science, social science, natural science to life and medical sciences. Students at Kobe University have the chance to obtain advanced expertise and a wealth of knowledge through Kobe University’s distinctive education program.
We are glad to inform you that the Application for the Student Exchange Program for Fall Term 2023 at Kobe University is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
All necessary application documents can be downloaded from the below webpage:
- Undergraduate students (S1), 3rd – 6th semester.
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6.0, TOEIC L&R 780, PTE Academic 50, or Cambridge English FCE Grade B
- For students who wish to take courses offered in Japanese, students must submit an official certificate of JLPT Level N1 (100 points or above), JLPT Level N2 (135 points or above), EJU-Japanese (250 points or above), or official university letter verifying the applicant’s Japanese proficiency.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Exchange Program Application Form
- Official Academic Transcript from your home university (in English)
- A photocopy of the Japanese proficiency certificate (if obtained)
- Application for the “Certificate of Eligibility” After students are nominated by their home universities, students will receive an email with a link to access the page of the Online Application Form for CoE (http://web.cla.kobe-u.ac.jp/group/Kouryu/for-incoming-students.html)
- Letter of Financial Support
- A copy of the statement from your sponsor showing his/her financial income.
- A photocopy of your passport page where your name and valid date are printed.
- A digital photo of the applicant (Scanned photos will not be accepted, photos must be taken within the last 3 months)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication. for internal review before March 25, 2023.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your official nomination to Kobe University and upon confirmation, you will receive further instructions for online application.
- The FINAL decision from the Kobe University
- If you have any questions regarding this outgoing program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sync consultation: ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM